Sunday, October 25, 2009

The New iMac


I was blown away by Apple's new iMac. Well, physically, it's almost the same as the recent version but now, you have the option of 27" LED backlit display. What really struck me is its performance - its quad-core power! You don't need to buy Mac Pro if you want power yet you need to save space. With the new 27" iMac, it boasts 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor and faster graphics - ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor. You can still customize it.

The mouse is the killer! I'm so loving it! The design of the mouse is just perfect. I have the macbook pro and I'm having trouble with its mouse. Somehow the scroll wheel just won't work whenever I try to scroll it downward. I did some research if the mouse for iMac is available and yes it is! The magic mouse is available for only Php4,000. If I can't have the new iMac yet, then at least I can buy the mouse!

Next year, iMac here I come...I'm gonna go buy you...ooppps, I have plans to go to Paris for a week vacation! The new iMac or Paris? Hmmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment