Monday, October 19, 2009

Hilary Duff on the New Gossip Girl

On the fourth episode of Gossip Girl, Hilary Duff's character is introduced as Olivia Burke as a famous movie actress who wants to have a normal college life (also stars Tyra Banks). I was shocked by the weight she put on. Her role was a movie star but how come she looked so less than ordinary because of the poundage. All the girls in the show look awesome and super hawt! If I didn't know her and I was in the show, I might have mistaken her as the personal assistant of Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf). No wonder the show's rating is spiraling down.



See that hot girl at the last frame? That's Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey. Now...that's what you call a star!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Initially, when I heard about this, I thought this arc will be lame. But when I finished watching the episode, I found it intriguing and also supplementary to Vanessa's role(she's not really part of the story, she's just a friend of Dan and Jen)

Post a Comment