Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FlashForward your destiny...then change your fate!

All my life, there is one question that baffles me about our choices and predicaments in life. Are they destined even before they happened? To illustrate a mind-bending picture of fate, let's pick Judas Iscariot's "betrayal" of Christ.

Did Judas Iscariot really betrayed Jesus or was he bound to do it. Redemption wouldn't be possible if Jesus didn't die. If Judas had the freedom to choose and he opted not to betray Him, then Jesus wouldn't die and his plan for redemption would fail. The thing is, if it wouldn't be Judas then someone from his disciples should and must betray Him so that redemption would be realized, as planned. If all Christ's disciples including all the people that surrounds Him would be so faithful, then God's plan for redemption would fail.

Any thoughts?

Now, ABC's TV drama, Flashforward, exemplifies fate's role on us. For almost 4 hours, I was glued on my macbook pro just to finish the first 4 episodes. It gave me chills, goosebumps and kept me at the edge of my seat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment