Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon - New love lost



My friend's wife went out to see New Moon with her friend. He decided to hang out in our office while he waited for his wife to finish the movie. I asked him why not join them instead. He said it wasn't his kind of movie, "my wife and her friend were excited and giggling to see it". After a couple of hours, his wife texted, "the movie is awesome!". And so I was curious.

The next day, I asked one of my friends to accompany me to see the movie. I was shocked, there was a long line of moviegoers. Of course, it was expected. The movie has a great number of fans and followers. Many of them were teens and college students.

When I fell in line, there was a girl behind me accompanied by a man. She was a mestiza, petite and she almost resembled the face of Bea Alonzo. She was in her early twenties. She was smokin'! I couldn't explain it but somehow I felt something. Sort of a rush in my blood stream whenever I would take a glimpse of her. Then I caught her staring at me then our eyes locked and I couldn't take my eyes off her for a second or two. Her boyfriend was just beside her and this was happening, I thought. And so I focused myself not to be distracted by her presence. For a moment, I just focused my attention at my cell phone since my friend hadn't arrived yet. I listened to their conversation intently. Later I realized that they were not lovers. The man was still in the courting stage. I envied him because he wasn't good looking. Hindi din sya maporma pero malakas ang loob to court and pursue such a beautiful piece of creation. Kaya pala they didn't hug though the man was trying to hold her hand.

Later, I heard, "E di mag-CR ka na. Dito na lang ako. Wait kita". It was the girl. She said it twice but somehow the boy didn't respond. He just stayed there. Sayang!

Someone waved at me. It was my friend. Then I typed something in my cell phone then I showed my mobile phone's screen to my friend. I told him the story. So he took a quick glance at the girl behind us and he nodded and he smiled. He agreed.

Later, I felt her arms brushing on mine. She was standing not behind me but somewhat beside me, on my right. I felt a sudden gush of blood in my head...there! Down there. I couldn't resist it and it happened. Fuck! I was wearing my tight jeans. In just a few seconds, I realized that the one of the staff of the cinema in front of us was staring at my crotch. I hid behind my friend who was laughing. The more I became conscious of what happened, the more other people stared at me and my you-know-what. I felt embarrassed and I promised not to wear those jeans again.

"Sige, mag-CR ka na. Mahaba pa naman ang pila". It was the girl again. But the boy just stayed there. I was thinking if he went to the restroom, I would talk to her and ask her number, of course with the help of my friend. I'm kinda shy type you know...but the bloody bastard just didn't move a muscle. Maybe, somehow, he knew.

Later, we were the next on line. We bought the ticket and assigned our seats. I looked for her and she was in the other ticket booth. We were already finished but they were still in the ticket booth. There would be other time and other beautiful creations, I thought. But there would only be one like you...

...Another love lust...uh...lost pala!

The movie was kinda disappointing. I thought it would be just like the first one but it wasn't. I don't know...I just didn't like it. I just waited for the movie to be over. Parang mababaw lang sya. It wasn't awesome. But I understand why others love it. They were fans.


Rating: B-

0 comments:

Post a Comment