Monday, November 2, 2009

Child of Pain


I just wanna share you a poem I wrote when I was on college. I was full of angst then. I saw the movie Interview with the Vampire and I was inspired by it. I was a vampire fanatic back then. I tried to taste my own blood. I even cut myself so that I could see my own blood dripping but I only did that twice and I was inebriated. If there were true vampires, I could have offered myself to be one of them. I found it very mystical yet very classy. I even bought Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. I was fascinated by vampires.

I never thought that there would be a vampire mania in the movies like The Twilight Saga and TV series such as True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. These shows are awesome. I can't get enough of them. Let's cut to the chase, here's my poem...

Drink my blood with all your heart
Let it drip on your luscious lips
Drink and your soul shall be ripped
Feel my pain and it shall be yours.

Hear my cries like that of hell
Hear my shouts like a ringing bell
Succumb in these palms of mine
And be my child wanted like a wine.

Let us dance my beloved child
Ask not what the music is playing but be wild
Cling to me your soul I shall build
Be triumphant, rejoice...you are my child!

2 comments:

Ci said...

Just finish watching episode 7 of vampire diaries. Love this new series. What makes this series popular due to it's resemblance with TWILIGHT. Rivalry between the Salvatore brother's Daemon and Stefan over Elena. I also love vampire action movies like Blade and Underworld. I love the fight between the vampires and werewolves. The legend and concept of being a wolf was also adapted by the hit Tagalog series "Lobo" shown in ABS-CBN. That's why more and more fictional movies like these are produced more often.

TVkahuna said...

Yeah Im so loving The vampire diaries too. nalilibang ako sa kakulitan ni daemon hahaha...mas malapit kasi sa kanya ang personality ko hehehe

Post a Comment