Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carmina V: Kahapon, Ngayon At Bukas




People gathered around CrePes & Cream. At first, I thought there was a fight. Later did I realize that the commotion was caused by a shoot which starred Carmina Villaroel. I saw her from afar. Yes, she wasn't that young Cathy (her role in defunct show Palibhasa Lalake) anymore, but still that same Carmina. She is still that same girl who fell in love with a man-turned-woman Rustom Padilla a.k.a. BB Gandang Hari. The main difference...she's now more mature and wiser.

When I saw her, parang hindi ko na makita sa kanya ang nakaraan. The wounds were all healed. I still remember years ago when she was interviewed in the Buzz or Showbiz Lingo ata. The issue was about Rustom Padilla's sexuality. I remember her saying, "...siguro naman kung may makakapansin nun, e ako yung unang makakahalata. Pero wala eh..."



Ngayon, lahat ng mga haka-haka, lahat ng pagtatanggol, lahat ng mga tanong...nasagot na, tapos na. I just couldn't imagine how did she handled it all. I'm sure it wasn't only painful but traumatic. How the heck did she manage to fall in love again? Fortunately, it seems that everything worked out fine with her new partner Zoren Legaspi and seeing her with 2 kids, she seems to be complete.

Ano kaya nararamdaman nya everytime she would see BB Gandang Hari? Natatawa? May pitik pa kaya? How would she feel when she sees BB now all lady-like na minsan sa buhay n'ya she kissed and made love to this woman?

I thought I heard one time in an interview with BB Gandang Hari when asked if it's ok with her if she would star opposite Zoren Legaspi, BB said, "yes...but as a director". One thing I would suggest to Carmina, ok lang kung makatrabaho ni Zoren si BB basta nandun ka din. Baka mamaya after the movie ma-link yung dalawa maging BB-Zoren o Boren yung tambalan nila. Kasi, yung always togetherness ng kahit sino would always result to something like emotional attachment. Before I end up, let's reminisced this short clip when BB was still the hunky Rustom.




0 comments:

Post a Comment