Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Gleek!


One of my favorite shows today is Glee. Before I have to admit that I didn't like musicals but the moment I saw Glee, I thought it was ok. Because of this show, I started appreciating songs of the past like Can't fight this feeling anymore, Lean on me, Imagine, True Colors, and a lot more. I never heard of these songs before since we're pretty much bombarded with RNB and HipHop which are my favorite, by the way. One of the strengths of the show is how they treat each character. Each of them has their own flaws. And the thing is, it's my first time to have no favorite character at all. But I enjoy it so much. Each performance is simply spectacular.

Here's a clip from one of its episodes. I love Rihanna's Take a Bow and I thought Glee's version is as breathtaking as the original or perhaps even better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment