Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blackberry or iPhone?...and suddenly it's Blackberry!


For a couple of weeks now, I'm torn between buying an iPhone or Blackberry. I'm a motion designer and I use macbook pro for my work and that would license me to opt for iPhone. However, it's weight and touchscreen functionality gave me the ambiguity to choose it that's why it made me think to also consider Blackberry. And why not? Blackberry is everywhere in Hollywood. Every celeb has it and it's the most used smart phone in the movies hehehe.

My indecisiveness suddenly disappeared. I usually watch The Buzz and for so many episodes now, Kris Aquino used "Blackberry" and she even used it as verb. And since many of the Blackberry models have keypad, it made me decide to go for Blackberry. I find Blackberry Bold 9700 just right for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment